- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 5 months ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 99% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 15 hours ago
- Food / Beverages
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- No. 68 Data. St. Cor. Cordillera St. Brgy. Don Manuel, Quezon City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Sales and Marketing Knowledge
Judgement and Decision Making
Food Storage and Safety
Hotel & Restaurant Management
Hospitality Management [Hotel & Restaurant Management]
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Management or other related courses
- Required skill(s): MS Office, email management, written and verbal communication skills, with good interpersonal skills.
- Work experience in a hotel, fine dining restaurant, wine bar, pizzeria, and pasta place is an advantage
- With at least 1 year working experience in the same capacity although fresh graduates are still encouraged to apply
- Excellent organizational skills and a strong ability to multi –task.
- Has the ability to deal with all levels in the organization in a fast-paced environment
- With good employment records and credentials
- Open-minded and with high level of integrity and accountability
- Have strong customer service skills and good sales track record.
- With a “Proactive and Can Do” Attitude.
- Willing to work in Tomas Morato, Quezon City
- Full-Time positions available.
- In charge of purchasing, cashiering, and daily sales report
- Provides administrative assistance to the restaurant manager
- Guarantees correctness of the inventory, record keeping, reports, tally sheets, and cash on hand
- Transacts sales actively and accurately
- Provides suggestions for upgrade (up-selling) and cites promos, if any
- In charge of the order taking and serving of quality food and beverages in a timely and proficient manner
- Maintains cleanliness of the store and personal hygiene in order to maintain high standards.
- Replenishes stocks/display on a timely basis to ensure that sufficient inventory is available in the restaurant
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Free Lunch or Snacks
What to expect?
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Encouraging working environment
- Continuous learning and opportunity for development
- Share in the Service Charges
Our Fruitful History Banking on the trend of healthy living in the Philippines, Fruitas Group of Companies opened its first store Fruitas Fresh From Babot’s Farm on February 1, 2002 at SM Manila. Nobody expected that a single beverage stand offering fresh fruit shakes could flourish into a thriving business of more than 800 profitable stores nationwide. Our Refreshing Products and Services FGC is a customer and service oriented company that boasts of wide logistics nationwide. Customer concerns are addressed promptly, and we have open communications with our business partners and personnel. These are practices that ensure the maintenance of quality of our stores in every aspect including service training, operations, and product standardization. Since its establishment, FGC has expanded into a handful of store concepts namely Buko ni Fruitas, Juice Avenue, Black Pearl, TheMangoFarm, Fruitas Ice Candy, Yes Yes Yo!, Tea-rex, Friends Fries, Buko Loco, House of Desserts, De Original Jamaican Pattie and Juice Bar, 7107 Halo Halo Islands and La Petite Parisienne. All of which are serving fresh and natural food and beverages. Our persistent marketing and advertising efforts coupled with our ever-innovative retail and business development guarantee that our products are at the top of mind of consumers. Vision and Mission We will be as Big as the Creator would allow us to be. Our journey to Bigness shall be anchored on the path of Integrity, Hardwork, Passion, Compassion, and Education. Giving Back FGC owes its success to the Filipino community who patronized our products throughout the years.As a way of providing equal opportunities, we have also trained and employed deaf and mute people to become our stores’ service crew.