Front End Developer/Designer
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 6 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 11 hours ago
- Consumer Electronics
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Meycauayan, Bulacan, Philippines
- Proficient in working with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Proficient in UI/UX development.
- Proficient in working with a front-end development framework (e.g. Bootstrap, Foundation)
- Knowledge with Wordpress is a plus
- Knowledge in the latest development standards and best practices is a plus.
- Knowledge in working with the Git version management system is a plus.
- Knowledge in print design is a plus.
- Knowledge in working with other multimedia properties such as videos and animation is a plus.
- A published online portfolio with at least 3 finished featured projects.
- At least 1 published front-end development (coding) project.
- At least 2 finished UI/UX feature projects (static mock-ups will be accepted).
- Personal/non-profit/pro-bono projects will be accepted.
- Dribbble, Behance, or other platform-based portfolios will be accepted.
Ekotek is looking for a Front-End Web Developer and Multimedia Artist who has a distinct enthusiasm on building and executing digital user experiences. Aside from conceptualizing and executing web interfaces, other responsibilities will include art direction, marketing materials and print media production.