iOS Mobile Application Developer
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 6 days
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 10 days ago
- Information Technology / IT
- Employment Type
- Office Address
- Makati Avenue corner Paseo de Roxas, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or any related courses.
- At least 1 to 2 years experience in software development.
- With programing knowledge in the following:
- Objective-C / Cocoa
- iOS SDK
- JSON / RESTful APIs
- Google Cloud Messaging
- Firebase Cloud Messaging
- Google Maps API
- Should possess general Programming Skills, Analyzing information, Problem Solving, Software Algorithm design, Software Performance Tuning, Attention to detail, Software design, Software debugging, Software development fundamentals, Software Documentation, Software testing.
- Communication skills to work effectively with team members, support personnel and clients.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Codes, tests, debug, implements, and documents programs. Assists in the modification of company products and/or customer/internal systems to meet the needs of the client and/or end-user.
- Gathers information from the system, analyzes program and time requirements, and prepares documentation to change existing programs.
- Designs programs for projects or enhancements to existing programs.
- Develops test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs. Identify issues as appropriate.
- Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client.
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Fritz & Macziol Asia, Inc. (F&M Asia) has been in operation in the past 9 years having been established in June 2006. The decision of its mother-company Fritz & Macziol (F&M) located in Germany to open its Asia office in Manila, Philippines has proven to be a resounding success. In just two years, F&M Asia has been able to set itself apart as one of the Premier Business Partners of IBM with the company exceeding its IBM sales target for the year 2007 and 2008 by achieving sales revenues of 196%. With a pool of highly-skilled and certified employees and a good relationship with key ISVs/ SIs and other Business Partners, F&M Asia has proven itself in providing technology solution offerings and over-all customer satisfaction. This, along with its long and impressive list of clientele, F&M Asia has positioned itself to become the preferred business partner of IBM not just in the Philippines, but also in all of Asia.
Its mother company, F&M was founded in 1987 and is a successful and rapidly growing ICT company with solid base in Germany. F&M with annual revenues of 115 million euro with around 300 ICT specialists is among the ten largest players in the fragmented German market for ICT services providers. F&M is located in Germany (eleven branches), Austria (two branches) and Switzerland (two branches). In these German-speaking countries F&M is one of the most important partners of both IBM and Microsoft. F&M was acquired by Imtech Royal NV in the year 2006.
Imtech N.V. is a European technical services provider in the fields of electrical engineering, ICT and mechanical engineering. Imtech holds strong positions in the buildings, industry and infrastructure/mobility markets in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Eastern Europe, the UK, Ireland and Spain and in the global marine market. In total Imtech serves 18,000 customers. Imtech offers added-value in the form of integrated and multidisciplinary total solutions that lead to better business processes and more efficiency for customers and the customers they, in their turn, serve. Imtech also offers solutions that contribute towards a sustainable society, for example in the areas of energy, the environment, water and mobility. In 2011, Imtech increased its 50% interest in its ICT subsidiary F&M Asia to 100%, giving it total control over its growing ICT activities in South-East Asia.
In 29 October 2014, the French Conglomerate VINCI acquired all shares and assets of the Imtech ICT Division via its subgroup VINCI Energies Deutschland (VED IT GmbH) and thus, has also acquired all shares in Fritz and Macziol Group. The corporate records of F&M Asia were changed to officially reflect VED IT GmbH as the new registered owner of 100% of F&M Asia’s outstanding capital stock on December 2014 when the Bureau of Internal Revenue’s Certificate Authorizing Registration was presented to F&M Asia’s corporate secretary.
VINCI is ranked number 188 on the Global Fortune 500 list with total revenues of eu40B in 2013 and a total asset of eu63B. VINCI is a leading global player in construction and infrastructure concessions. With the acquisition of Imtech ICT Division, VINCI has now included Information Technology into its wide portfolio of products and services worldwide.