Customer Success Representative - Voice
- 5 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 5 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 5 days ago
- Knowledge Process Outsourcing
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 31st Floor Ecotower Bldg., Taguig, Philippines
- Exceptional English communication skills - written and verbal.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/ College Degree in any field.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Ability to express complex ideas simply and concisely.
- Detail oriented and process driven.
- Possesses excellent personal and customer service abilities.
- 1-4 years experienced employees specializing in Customer Service or equivalent is highly valued.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment.
Freelancer.com is the #1 services marketplace in the world with over US$2.9 Billion in projects posted and owns and operates Escrow.com, the #1 worldwide provider of secure online payments with over US$2.7 Billion in secured transactions.
Escrow.com is the recommended transaction settlement service of many of the top names in eCommerce, including eBay, GoDaddy and AutoTrader. Its also recommended by the United States Government and has been involved in some of the Internet's largest transactions.
The team is expanding in Manila and we are now looking for 5 Customer Success Representative to kickoff the team and ensure the security of the platform. We are looking for anyone who has recently started out in an accounts payable or receivable position, who is looking for their next challenge and has an interest in working for one of the worlds leading tech companies, a real Australian success story.
As a Voice Support Agent, you are the face and voice of the company, guiding our users through the experience, ensuring that it is simple, fast and successful.
- Support client inquiries over the phone.
- Verification of transactions
- Follow up with customers over the phone to increase transaction success rate
- Review and answer support tickets
- Flag issues transaction issues and alert Payments team
- Identify and flag potential fraud issues