- Taguig, Philippines32nd Street , Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The role of the Product Manager is to continually look at ways to improve Freelancer.com’s products or product component areas. You will work with customers and internal stakeholders to identify and analyze potential enhancements to existing products and the functionality, features, and design of new products. You will be supported by a Senior Product Manager in Manila for guidance and a large group of Statisticians who can give insight into consumer behavior.
Your duties would include:
- Leverage data to isolate opportunities for us to optimise critical growth flows and user paths.
- Pair that deep data-driven understanding with surveys, focus groups or whatever qualitative tools are most useful to understand those opportunities.
- Drive projects that that will directly increase conversion rates and overall Freelancer growth and revenue.
- Work on core Freelancer products like projects, crowdsourced contest and the digital goods marketplace.
- Understand Freelancer's strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry.
- Experience with an agile project management methodology. SCRUM is preferred, but not required.
- Experience working closely with software/web developers.
- 2 years of experience in Product Management or any related role.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a matrix, multi-stakeholder organization.
- Understanding of products and A/B testing
- Experience with programming, relational databases, and SQL is a plus
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 32nd Street , Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.