Payment Voice Support
- 15 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 8 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 4 hours ago
- Computer Software / Engineering
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 32nd St. corner 9th Ave. 31st floor Eco Tower Bldg., Bonifacio Global City Taguig, Taguig, Philippines
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/ College Degree in any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Exceptional English communication skills - written and verbal;
- Ability to express complex ideas simply and concisely.
- Detail oriented and process driven
- Possesses excellent personal and customer service abilities
- 1-4 yrs experienced employees specializing in Customer Service or equivalent is highly valued.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
Hours of Work
- Must be able to work flexible hours including graveyard shifts, shifting/rotation of schedules, weekends, overtime (if required) and some holidays.
- Reconciling inbound payments with created transactions throughout the day.
- Follow up with customers with payment issues over the phone to ensure full receipt.
- Perform anti-fraud procedures using data provided via our internal reporting systems.
- Reviewing completed escrows to ensure that all conditions of release and anti-fraud controls have been satisfied.
- Close out escrows and distribute funds in line with seller's disbursement method.
- Reconcile outbound payments with closed escrows throughout the day.
- Support client inquiries over the phone.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Life Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
Freelancer.com is the world's largest freelancing and crowdsourcing marketplace by number of users and projects. We connect over 20 million employers and freelancers globally from over 247 countries, regions and territories. Through our marketplace, employers can hire freelancers to do work in areas such as software development, writing, data entry and design right through to engineering, the sciences, sales and marketing, accounting and legal services. Freelancer Limited is trading on the Australian Securities Exchange under the ticket ASX:FLN