- Taguig, Philippines
- Penuh waktu
Berakhir dalam 4 bulan
- Manage records of employee related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals and absenteeism rates
- Manage employee benefits and compensation programs
- Manage programs and reporting for government and regulatory agencies
- Manage onboarding for new employees
- Manage employee separation process and administer disciplinary procedures when necessary
- Act as a liaison for employees by providing information and processing requests regarding policies, working conditions, wages and benefits
- Assist with planning office events related to employee relations and recruitment activities
- Represent organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations as needed
- Minimum 1-year work experience in a similar function.
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills.
- Amazing interpersonal skills and the ability to form effective working relationships with people at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to interpret complex government and legal requirements imposed upon global businesses.
- Ability to compile and interpret statistical data and communicate it in an understandable manner.
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Business or Computer Science preferred.
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- Kategori pekerjaan
- Human Resources
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus Sarjana (S1)
- Perekrut respon ke aplikasi
- Alamat Kantor
- 32nd St. corner 9th Ave. 31st floor Eco Tower Bldg., Bonifacio Global City Taguig, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 1 lowongan dibuka
Agar merasa aman saat melamar: carilah ikon verifikasi dan selalu lakukan riset terhadap Perusahaan yang Anda lamar. Hindari dan laporkan situasi dimana Perusahaan membutuhkan bayaran dalam proses rekrutmen mereka.