iOS Software Engineer
- Taguig, Philippines
- Full time
We are looking for iOS Developer for our Manila Engineering Lab. You will be responsible for building scalable mobile applications, maintaining them and adding new features as we update the features on the main site.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science / Engineering (or Related).MS or PhD a plus
- Proven experience in software development in iOS environment
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C, Xcode and the iOS SDK, Swift is a plus
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Solid understanding with XML, HTML, Git, JSON
- Strong understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Knowledgeable with performance analysis (e.g. profiling) and optimization
- You have built an iOS apps previously and will be able to show examples in App Store.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Gym Membership
We have a vibrant and fun team atmosphere where you can enjoy many exciting perks such as social events, hackathons, tech talks, PS4, pool table, well-stocked kitchen with beers, Friday lunches, and discounted gym membership! We also provide our staff with spacious desks, huge LCD monitors, and your choice of development platform (Linux, Mac, Windows).
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Office Address
- 32nd St. corner 9th Ave. 30th floor Eco Tower Bldg., Bonifacio Global City Taguig, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.