- Taguig, Philippines
- Full time
We are looking for Software Engineers for our Manila Engineering Lab. If you excel at architecting web applications at scale, enjoy the challenges of writing optimized lightning fast SQL for massive data sets, have experience structuring extensible data and application logic, and are passionate about designing high quality service APIs then you're the engineer we're looking for.
- Experience in popular web development languages (PHP, Ruby, Python, Node.JS, Golang).
- Relational databases and SQL, preferably MySQL.
- Tertiary Degree in Computer Science / Engineering (or Related).MS or PhD a plus
- Strong background in software engineering
- Strong background in web development at scale plus
- Experience with medium to large scale websites a big plus
- Language experience with any of: PHP, Python, Node.js, Ruby, Perl, C++, Java
- Experience with any of: Nginx, Redis, Memcache, Varnish, performance tuning Mysql, ElasticSearch, HBase, Hadoop, etc.
- Full-time positions available
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Gym Membership
We have a vibrant and fun team atmosphere where you can enjoy many exciting perks such as social events, hackathons, tech talks, PS4, pool table, well-stocked kitchen with beers, Friday lunches, and discounted gym membership! We also provide our staff with spacious desks, huge LCD monitors, and your choice of development platform (Linux, Mac, Windows).
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 32nd St. corner 9th Ave. 30th floor Eco Tower Bldg., Bonifacio Global City Taguig, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.