- 10 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 15 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter last seen
- 4 days ago
- Information Technology / IT
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 3/F Unit I Legaspi Towers 300, 2600 Roxas Blvd corner Vito Cruz St., Malate, Manila, Manila, Philippines
• Candidate must be a Graduate of Computer Science with Specialization in instructional
Design, Instructional Systems Technology or equivalent fields.
• Candidate can also be a Graduate of any course with an experience in Curriculum
Development or Instructional Design.
• Knowledgeable and a fast learner with multiple software applications.
• Has good written and verbal communication skills.
• Fresh Graduates and Entry-level applicants are encouraged to apply.
• Full-time positions available.
• Nature of work revolves around Computer Curriculum Development.
• Has the free-hand to express creativity through the development of eResources contents.
• Creator of the latest applications, instructional materials and learning activities related to
ICT and Computer Education.
• Designer of the most efficient learning framework for ICT and Computer Education suited
to target learning audience.
PCMed-TechnoKids, conceptualized in 2002, is a premier computer curriculum service provider in the country specializing in delivering leading edge computer curriculum to schools and providing excellent technology skills training to teachers in the service of the schools and their students. We commit ourselves to bringing together the best computer education materials and unparalleled services to our partners and our Filipino youth.