- Manila, Philippines3/F Unit I Legaspi Towers 300, 2600 Roxas Blvd corner Vito Cruz St., Malate, Manila, Manila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Deployed to our partnered schools to be the ambassadors of the best practices and utilization of TECHNOKids curriculum and e Resources.
- Deliver appropriate classroom management per grade level.
- Teach the students in accordance with the assigned instructional materials.
- Consistently update and communicate with the Curriculum Support Officers regarding school and training related concerns.
- Candidate must be a Bachelor’s/College Degree holder in Computer Education, Computer Science, Information technology with units in Education or equivalent.
- Required Skills: Demonstrate effective communication skills in multiple sets, ability to maintain a high level of energy when facilitating a class, can work with minimal guidance or supervision.
- Familiar in Programming, Adobe Photoshop, Flash etc.
- Preferably a LET Passer or has plans in taking it in the future.
- Fresh graduates and entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Education and Training
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 3/F Unit I Legaspi Towers 300, 2600 Roxas Blvd corner Vito Cruz St., Malate, Manila
- Information Technology / IT Education
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.