- Answer technical calls/questions and provide technical answers to customers.
- Listen, analyze and address technical issues experienced by customers.
- Recommend necessary solutions to address the customer's concerns.
- Completed at least 2-years in college
- Must have at least 6-months of BPO experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to work on graveyard/shifting schedules
- Must be willing to work in Quezon City
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Customer Service
- Educational Requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Eastwood Ave, Bagumbayan, Quezon City, 1800 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Human Resources / HR
- 10 openings
About Fortexe Consulting Inc.
Fortexe Consulting Inc. is an industry leader in providing world class, talent-based career services for job candidates and client organizations alike. We are committed to offering the very best opportunities both National and International, which means our services are truly well suited for your every need. Based in Frankfurt, Germany, Fortexe Consulting is an established company formed in London, UK with a demonstrated track record in providing job candidates and client organizations the best access to the right opportunities in a wide variety of fields, professions, and disciplines. From Engineering to Finance to IT and more, we understand the key role that talent plays in achieving market dominance. Our goal is simple. We are dedicated to connecting job candidates and client organizations with the right opportunities, the right positions, and the right skills to ensure long term success. In these turbulent times, doesn’t it make sense to put Fortexe Consulting to work for you?