Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you will definitely love foodpanda!
foodpanda brings good food into the everyday, whether delivering on our signature pink bikes or serving insights into the newest food trends and showcasing local favorite restaurants. We operate in 12 countries in Asia. Through the energy of our riders and the teams in all of our office spaces, we connect lovers of food to our brilliant partner restaurants. We're changing the way food delivery is viewed and experienced worldwide.
We are operated by Delivery Hero, the global leader in the food delivery industry, processing over 1 million orders everyday and is operating in 40+ markets in the world, with 17,000 employees and approximately 200,000+ restaurant partners.
Join our growing team in Commercial as Account Manager (Partner Care) - Cabanatuan
What’s on the menu to do:
- Manage and enhance the work relationship with the 1,000+ partner restaurants through regular personal contact with the restaurant manager.
- Renegotiate the contracts conditions such as commission rate or minimum basket size with restaurant manager on a regular basis.
- Convince restaurant manager to implement the backlink on their website and/or a splash page to convert online traffic into additional orders.
- Design and improve the aftersales process by streamlining the operations and the CRM system.
- Find and convince the best partner restaurants to join the corporate menu booklet and monitor the order evolution as well as customer experience after integration.
- Negotiate exclusive deals with the best partner restaurants in order to increase the orders and at the same time safeguarding the relationship quality to the partner restaurant.
- Ensure that all partner restaurants maintain a high customer experience and brief them on how to even improve.
What do you bring to the table?
- Preferably 1-2 years account management experience preferable in the food and beverages industry
- Great interpersonal and communication skills in person, strong negotiation skills
- A desire to contact the best local restaurants and chains: you thrive and excel at convincing people
- Endurance and perseverance in the process of follow up on partner restaurants
- Pleasant personality, high level of enthusiasm and commitment
- Ability to work structured and efficiently organize the communication process with our partners
- Team player, self-motivated with the ability to work self-reliant
- Keen interest and good understanding of building relationships with clients
- Required language(s): English and Filipino
What we have for you:
- We have a steep learning curve and because of that, not a day is boring here! This is a place for those looking for challenges, learning and fast growth. You will experience the start-up environment in a stable global organization
- When food marries tech -it’s just a promising industry
- We have a vibrant and international team with diverse backgrounds
- We recognize top performers, welcome our newbies, and share good food!
- Competitive package, incentives, allowances, food perks, HMO, and more!