Warehouse Manager | Alabang
- Muntinlupa, PhilippinesMuntinlupa, NCR, PhilippinesMuntinlupaNCRPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you will definitely love foodpanda!
foodpanda brings good food into the everyday, whether delivering on our signature pink bikes or serving insights into the newest food trends and showcasing local favorite restaurants. We operate in 12 countries worldwide. Through the energy of our riders and the teams in all of our office spaces, we connect lovers of food to our brilliant partner restaurants. We're changing the way food delivery is viewed and experienced worldwide.
We are the leading online food delivery service in the Asia-Pacific region with a wide variety of restaurant options. Operated by Delivery Hero, the global leader in the food delivery industry, processing over 1 million orders everyday and is operating in 40+ markets in the world, with 17,000 employees and approximately 200,000+ restaurant partners.
This doesn't happen without our awesome people! We are looking for a Warehouse Manager to join our growing business!
What's on the menu for you to do:
- Maintains overall receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing operational procedures
- Strict implementation of Warehouse Standard Operating Procedure in terms of safety, government compliance, utilities, administration, documentation and personnel management.
- Maintains optimal physical condition of warehouse, inspecting equipment, requesting repair and requisitions for replacement
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Achieves business financial objectives by maintaining optimal operations (facilities, manpower in accordance to prescribed budget per warehouse.
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees ; planning, monitoring and appraising job results
- safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and/or implementing security procedures and protocols
- Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, inventory report, etc.)
- Close cooperation with other units to manage all warehouse relevant matters
What we have for you:
We have a steep learning curve and because of that, not a day is boring here! This is a place for those looking for challenges, learning and fast growth. You will experience the start-up environment in a stable global organization
When food marries tech - it’s just a promising industry
- We have a vibrant and international team with diverse backgrounds
- This is a brand with competitive employees in an all hands on deck environment!
- We recognize top performers, welcome our newbies, and share good food!
Competitive package, allowances, food perks, HMO, Insurance, and more!
What do you bring to the table?
- 3 - 5 years cumulative work experience - preferably within logistics / e-commerce / retail / warehousing sector.
- Highly Preferred: A local of Alabang
- Experience in warehouse management - Setting up and scaling up warehouse operations is a plus.
- Experience in leading and / or participating in process improvement initiatives (from Data gathering, to implementation and monitoring / control) related to improving operating levels.
- Experience in handling teams and multiple - shift environments.
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills - preferably has experience in working in G-suite (google sheet, Google Docs, etc.)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, multicultural environment
- Comfortable with uncertainty and experimentation, ability to work with minimal supervision
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.