Area Warehouse Manager | Davao
- Davao City, PhilippinesDavao City, Davao Region, PhilippinesDavao CityDavao RegionPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you will definitely love foodpanda!
foodpanda brings good food into the everyday, whether delivering on our signature pink bikes or serving insights into the newest food trends and showcasing local favorite restaurants. We operate in 12 countries in Asia. Through the energy of our riders and the teams in all of our office spaces, we connect lovers of food to our brilliant partner restaurants. We're changing the way food delivery is viewed and experienced worldwide.
We are operated by Delivery Hero, the global leader in the food delivery industry, processing over 1 million orders everyday and is operating in 40+ markets in the world, with 17,000 employees and approximately 200,000+ restaurant partners.
We are looking for an Area Warehouse Manager to join our growing team in New Verticals!
What’s on the menu to do:
- Coordinate the end-to-end warehouse processes, from inbound management to stock handling, storing, and order dispatching on a timely basis.
- Ensures that all Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are tracked and met.
- Monitors the performance of the cluster of warehouses assigned to him thru his / her warehouse managers.
- Periodically travels to different hubs to audit and make sure sure operations are going smoothly
- Proactively recommend and implement operational goals, objectives and process improvements.
- Manage Workplace Safety & Health (WSH) procedures to ensure department compliance with regulations by performing periodic safety & health risk assessment.
- Works w/ Warehouse managers to properly allocate resources to ensure optimal efficiency (scheduling).
- Ensure periodical stock takes are carried out and noted down accurately.
- Effectively ensure that the implementation of policies, procedures and work standards are met.
- Coordinate periodic maintenance of the facilities and escalate any malfunction to the Procurement Facility Manager.
- Ensure warehouse housekeeping and workplace safety (ISO, 5S, and COVID-19 policy compliance)
What we have for you:
We have a steep learning curve and because of that, not a day is boring here! This is a place for those looking for challenges, learning and fast growth. You will experience the start-up environment in a stable global organization
When food marries tech - it’s just a promising industry
- We have a vibrant and international team with diverse backgrounds
- This is a brand with competitive employees in an all hands on deck environment!
- We recognize top performers, welcome our newbies, and share good food!
- Competitive package, allowances, food perks, HMO, and more!
Up for the challenge? Apply now
What do you bring to the table?
- 4+ years of relevant warehouse management experience, preferably in last mile fulfillment, e-commerce logistics, FMCG, and retail.
- In depth knowledge of multi-site operations and operations excellence related principles (e.g. supply chain, customer service, JIT, Six Sigma etc.).
- Relevant experience in handling multiple sites & teams
- Working knowledge of performance/operation metrics.
- Familiar with utilizing Warehouse Management Systems.
- Ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding and often ambiguous environment, with strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- Strong communication and people skills to handle various demographics.
- Willing to travel around various hubs within, but not limited to, Metro Manila or wherever the existing site maybe.
- Experience in handling operations for last mile hubs / fulfillment centers is a plus.
- Previous experience in handling site audits in multiple locations is a plus.
- Preferably from Davao
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.