Company Nurse and Administrative Support
- Makati, PhilippinesPH1, Pacific Star Bldg. | Makati Avenue corner Sen. Gil J. Puyat Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you will definitely love foodpanda!
foodpanda brings good food into every day, whether delivering on our signature pink bikes or serving insights into the newest food trends and showcasing local favorite restaurants. We operate in 8 countries in Asia. Through the energy of our riders and the teams in all of our office spaces, we connect lovers of food to our brilliant partner restaurants. We're changing the way food delivery is viewed and experienced worldwide.
We are operated by Delivery Hero, the global leader in the food delivery industry, processing over 1 million orders every day and is operating in 40+ markets in the world, with 17,000 employees and approximately 200,000+ restaurant partners.
We are looking for a Company Nurse to join our People and Culture Team!
- Plan and facilitate the program for Health and Safety
- Health awareness research and program POC for creation and communication
- POC for first aid and other medical needs
- Perform basic checks, and blood pressure check for monitoring
- In-charge of requisition for medicines and medical supplies
- Dispensing of medicines to employees and giving them proper instruction on their health complaints
- Assist employees during hospital consultations and Therapy
- Assisting regular employees on their annual physical examination
- Responsible in preparing Work accident report to the Department of Labor and Employment
- Administrative support for updating of employee medical records
- General admin POC for audits in collaboration with Employee Relations, Finance, and Legal
- Overall administrative support for Management engagements, Workspace, and facilities functions
- Other medical-related support and assistance
What we have for you:
We have a steep learning curve and because of that, not a day is boring here! This is a place for those looking for challenges, learning, and fast growth. You will experience the start-up environment in a stable global organization
When food marries tech -it’s just a promising industry
- We have a vibrant and international team with diverse backgrounds
- This is a brand with competitive employees in all hands on deck environment!
- We recognize top performers, welcome our newbies, and share good food!
- Competitive package, incentives, allowances, food perks, HMO, and more!
What do you bring to the table?
- Must be a graduate of BS Nursing and a Registered Nurse
- Should be a certified first-aider / BOSH certified
- Highly Preferred: A local of Makati City or willing to be assigned in Makati CIty
- Relevant experience as a Nurse in the corporate set up for at least 1 year
- Familiarity with basic medicine used in the workplace
- Admin experience is an advantage
- Proficiency in using MS applications
- Detail-oriented, conscientious, willing to extend working hours if necessary
- Medical Industry Knowledge
- Relationship Management
- Complex Problem-Solving
- Problem Sensitivity
- Information Ordering
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Health and Medical
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- PH1 Jaka Building 6780 Ayala Avenue Legazpi Village Makati City 1209 Philippines
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.