Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you will definitely love foodpanda!
foodpanda brings good food into the everyday, whether delivering on our signature pink bikes or serving insights into the newest food trends and showcasing local favorite restaurants. We operate in 8 countries in Asia. Through the energy of our riders and the teams in all of our office spaces, we connect lovers of food to our brilliant partner restaurants. We're changing the way food delivery is viewed and experienced worldwide.
We are operated by Delivery Hero, the global leader in the food delivery industry, processing over 1 million orders everyday and is operating in 40+ markets in the world, with 17,000 employees and approximately 200,000+ restaurant partners.
We're looking for a highly-driven and motivated Telesales Team Lead for our team in Metro Manila team. Great opportunity to positively impact and develop the growth of a recognized global tech company as well as one's own career path by thriving and succeeding in a fast-paced, high-volume sales organization.
What's on the menu for you to do:
- You will help build and develop business relationships with new vendors and work cross-functionally with other management teams like Account Management, Operations, Marketing, etc.
- You will lead a team of 10 Sales Executives to attain and exceed monthly and quarterly individual and team sales targets for acquiring new vendors in assigned territory
- You should have the ability to lead by example and step in when and where needed to pitch, negotiate, and ultimately close deals for the team with a high level of expertise, professionalism, and service
- Utilize Salesforce as primary sales management productivity tool and maximize use amongst team for goal/objective setting
- Consistently drive and monitor sales activities of the team to ensure achievement to sustain continuous pipeline of prospects and flow of sales
- Provide timely and accurate sales forecasts and targets
- Hire, train, and develop Sales Executives in selling strategy, product, presentation skills, soft skills, etc.
- Execute appropriate internal and external processes and policies
- Other tasks that may be assigned by the Head of Sales to ensure quota achievement
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Management, Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years in sales, preferably telesales, with demonstrated achievement
- Minimum of 2 years in a sales management capacity with demonstrated accomplishment of leading teams to consistently exceed sales targets and manage daily metrics
- Strong leadership skills to ensure both short- and long-term business goals, objectives, and targets are met
- Past sales experience in BPO, Ecommerce, F&B, or restaurant vendors will be advantageous
- Proven ability to lead, motivate, and execute within an aggressive sales quota environment
- Experience with Salesforce is preferred
- Strong communication skills in English and Filipino
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Organizing and Planning
- Action Planning
- Auditing and Compliance
- Analyzing Data
- Attention to Detail
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- PH 1 Jaka Building 6780 Ayala Avenue Legazpi Village Makati City 1226 Philippines
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.