Sales Executive | San Carlos | Urdaneta
- San Carlos, PhilippinesPH1, Pacific Star Bldg. | Makati Avenue corner Sen. Gil J. Puyat Avenue, San Carlos, Ilocos Region, PhilippinesSan CarlosIlocos RegionPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
- Visit various cities across the country and spearhead the opening of key locations for foodpanda.
- Contact premium restaurants in order to meet with the decision-makers and discuss possibilities of future partnerships.
- Present our innovative premium product and negotiate contracts with our partner restaurants.
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Exceed volume sales and performance-based goals both as a team and individually (with sales incentives)
- Improve your individual skills and abilities through continuous training in order to achieve your targets.
- Be the local market expert: gather restaurant feedback and provide recommendations for improvements to management.
- Research accounts and generates or follow through sales leads
- Participate in meetings, sales events, and training to keep abreast of the latest developments
What We Offer:
- A dynamic and challenging working environment
- Performance-based incentives for exceptional performers
- An extra steep learning curve
- Responsibility from day one in a fast-growing and global company
- A vibrant and international team with diverse backgrounds
- Regular company and team events.
Up for a challenge? Come and join us paint the world pink!
Desired Skills and Experience
- Candidate with Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, mass communication or related area preferred
- At least 1 - 2 years experience in sales, business development, upselling and similar areas is needed for this position
- Very open to extensive fieldwork and travel opportunities
- Persuasive and highly motivated to over-achieve sales target
- Excellent communication skills, including a clear, confident speaking voice and a friendly rapport with customers/client
- Ability to be flexible and creative in dealing with customers/client
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM is an advantage
- Interest for or good understanding of e-commerce & food market
- Team player and optimistic and can work independently
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- PH1 Jaka Building 6780 Ayala Avenue Legazpi Village Makati City 1209 Philippines
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.