Community and Communication Executive
- Makati, PhilippinesPH1, Pacific Star Bldg. | Makati Avenue corner Sen. Gil J. Puyat Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 15,000.00 - 21,000.00 PHP / monthPHP15,000.0021,000.0015,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Community and Communication Executive
Reports to: CX Manager
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you will definitely love foodpanda!
foodpanda brings good food into the everyday, whether delivering on our signature pink bikes or serving insights into the newest food trends and showcasing local favorite restaurants. We operate in 8 countries in Asia. Through the energy of our riders and the teams in all of our office spaces, we connect lovers of food to our brilliant partner restaurants. We're changing the way food delivery is viewed and experienced worldwide.
We are operated by Delivery Hero, the global leader in the food delivery industry, processing over 1 million orders everyday and is operating in 40+ markets in the world, with 17,000 employees and approximately 200,000+ restaurant partners.
What’s on the menu for you to do:
- You will be empowered to take responsibility for all the channels of communication towards the foodpanda riders.
- Graphic Design- constantly produce materials such as photo/video materials for mass communication of informative announcements and event
- Copywriting- be required to consistently and skillfully string words together to accompany the creative materials used for mass communication and newsletters for Electronic Direct Mail (for rider community partners)
- Social Media and Website Management- continuously update the riders community’s social media accounts and website, and actively make edits to enhance foodpanda’s presence on the internet
- Events Management- plan and execute both online and offline events, gathering sponsorships that can financially support these initiatives
- Data Management- handle big data and form simple analyses that will aid in making suggestions to improve rider experience
- Strategy – proactively proposing new strategies to improve both the countries and the region. We are not this kind of company where we want to maintain the status quo. We always want to be one step ahead
- Collaborate with Area Supervisors and City Managers nationwide to improve the riders community and communications for the riders
What we have for you:
We have a steep learning curve and because of that, not a day is boring here! This is a place for those looking for challenges, learning and fast growth. You will experience the start-up environment in a stable global organization
When food marries tech -it’s just a promising industry
- We have a vibrant and international team with diverse backgrounds
- This is a brand with competitive employees in an all hands on deck environment!
- We recognize top performers, welcome our newbies, and share good food!
- Competitive package, incentives, allowances, food perks, HMO, and more!
What do you bring to the table?
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in Communication, Marketing, Business or any other quantitative similar field from top universities
- 1 year of work experience in content creation, events management, and creatives or high growth startups will be preferable but fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- You must have a heart and a hunger for service, as you will be working closely with our riders
- Flexible and fast learner and ability to adapt in fast paced environments
- Skilled and knowledgeable in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere and Google Suite
- You must be skilled in formal written and verbal communication.
- You must have strong presentation skills, ability to work under pressure, for quick deadlines are no stranger to this role
- Strong interpersonal skills, can work independently and is reliable
- Analytical skills. Loves numbers, see trends and transform them to meaningful insights.
- Open minded and eager to learn even the most minimal detail of the business
- Willing to question the status quo when needed.
- Remember, we are a start up. We are dynamic, therefore you need to be a doer and adapt constantly to many changes
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- PH1 Jaka Building 6780 Ayala Avenue Legazpi Village Makati City 1209 Philippines
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.