Customer Experience Associate
- Makati, PhilippinesPH1, Pacific Star Bldg. | Makati Avenue corner Sen. Gil J. Puyat Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 15,000.00 - 21,000.00 PHP / monthPHP15,000.0021,000.0015,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you will definitely love foodpanda!
foodpanda brings good food into the everyday, whether delivering on our signature pink bikes or serving insights into the newest food trends and showcasing local favorite restaurants. We operate in 8 countries in Asia. Through the energy of our riders and the teams in all of our office spaces, we connect lovers of food to our brilliant partner restaurants. We're changing the way food delivery is viewed and experienced worldwide.
We are operated by Delivery Hero, the global leader in the food delivery industry, processing over 1 million orders everyday and is operating in 40+ markets in the world, with 17,000 employees and approximately 200,000+ restaurant partners.
What’s on the menu for you to do:
- As a CX Associate, you will professionally take care of all local social media queries and respond to escalations
- You will handle customer refund requests and ensure timely processing results
- Coordinate and reports to the CX manager to improve customer service responses and solutions for the local market
- Coordinate with departments regarding DTI complaints
- Champion voice of customer across the company
- Work with FIN for customer refunds and ensure that all refunds are processed according to the SLA
What we have for you:
We have a steep learning curve and because of that, not a day is boring here! This is a place for those looking for challenges, learning and fast growth. You will experience the start-up environment in a stable global organization
When food marries tech -it’s just a promising industry
- We have a vibrant and international team with diverse backgrounds
- This is a brand with competitive employees in an all hands on deck environment!
- We recognize top performers, welcome our newbies, and share good food!
- Competitive package, incentives, allowances, food perks, HMO, and more!
What do you bring to the table?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or any similar field
- Minimum of 3 to 6 months of work experience in customer service will be preferable
- Strong interpersonal skills, can work independently and is reliable
- Analytical with effective negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Able to empathize with customers and respond to their needs
- Strong conversational Tagalog and English communication skills
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Supply Chain
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- PH1 Jaka Building 6780 Ayala Avenue Legazpi Village Makati City 1209 Philippines
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.