Regional Marketing Manager (Luzon)
- Makati, PhilippinesPH1, Pacific Star Bldg. | Makati Avenue corner Sen. Gil J. Puyat Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 30,000.00 - 50,000.00 PHP / monthPHP30,000.0050,000.0030,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you will definitely love foodpanda!
foodpanda brings good food into the everyday, whether delivering on our signature pink bikes or serving insights into the newest food trends and showcasing local favorite restaurants. We operate in 8 countries in Asia. Through the energy of our riders and the teams in all of our office spaces, we connect lovers of food to our brilliant partner restaurants. We're changing the way food delivery is viewed and experienced worldwide.
We are operated by Delivery Hero, the global leader in the food delivery industry, processing over 1 million orders everyday and is operating in 40+ markets in the world, with 17,000 employees and approximately 200,000+ restaurant partners.
We are looking for a Regional Marketing Manager to join our growing team in Luzon!
What’s on the menu for you to do:
- You are responsible for Offline Marketing Performance in the region of Luzon
- You are the main contact person (weekly check-ins, high responsiveness) for the Head of Marketing in your respective region as well as their interface to HQ
- You are responsible for the efficient deployment of Budget
- You support in preparing and executing local marketing plans
- You constantly check, analyse and evaluate performance in all Offline Marketing areas in your region
- You identify and share best practices from your markets
- You understand the needs of your markets and help to improve marketing performance
- You make sure the global strategy is implemented successfully
What we have for you:
We have a steep learning curve and because of that, not a day is boring here! This is a place for those looking for challenges, learning and fast growth. You will experience the start-up environment in a stable global organization
When food marries tech -it’s just a promising industry
- We have a vibrant and international team with diverse backgrounds
- This is a brand with competitive employees in an all hands on deck environment!
- We recognize top performers, welcome our newbies, and share good food!
- Competitive package, incentives, allowances, food perks, HMO, and more!
Up for a challenge? Apply now!
What do you bring to the table?
- Minimum of 3 years in professional experience in consulting, an international FMCG corporation or related areas
- University degree in Business Administration or any related area
- Outstanding communication skills and a perfect knowledge of English (knowing the language of at least one your markets is a plus)
- Deep analytical understanding and experience in setting up and evaluating A/B Tests
- Numbers and data driven approach to marketing
- Hands-on mentality - passion for driving change
- Advanced knowledge in Excel
- Knowledge of Jira and Salesforce are a plus
- Local of Luzon and is familiar of cities and network for Marketing activation
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Brand Management
- Competitor Analysis
- Business Development
- Events Management
- Business Administration [Marketing]
- Mass Communication [Advertising]
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.