Key Account Manager
- Makati, PhilippinesPH1, Pacific Star Bldg. | Makati Avenue corner Sen. Gil J. Puyat Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 20,000.00 - 30,000.00 PHP / monthPHP20,000.0030,000.0020,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you will definitely love foodpanda!
foodpanda brings good food into the everyday, whether delivering on our signature pink bikes or serving insights into the newest food trends and showcasing local favorite restaurants. We operate in 8 countries in Asia. Through the energy of our riders and the teams in all of our office spaces, we connect lovers of food to our brilliant partner restaurants. We're changing the way food delivery is viewed and experienced worldwide.
We are operated by Delivery Hero, the global leader in the food delivery industry, processing over 1 million orders everyday and is operating in 40+ markets in the world, with 17,000 employees and approximately 200,000+ restaurant partners.
However, this doesn’t happen without some really awesome people. We are looking for a Key Accounts Manager to join our team in Makati, Manila!
What’s on the menu for you to do:
- Manage and enhance the work relationship with the 1,000+ partner restaurants through regular, personal contact with the restaurant manager
- Ensure that all partner restaurants maintain a high customer experience and brief them on how to even improve it
- Negotiate exclusive deals with the best partner restaurants in order to increase the orders and at the same time safeguarding the relationship quality to the partner restaurant
- Renegotiate the contracts conditions such as commission rate or minimum basket size with restaurant manager on a regular basis
- Convince restaurant manager to implement the backlink on their website and/or a splash page to convert online traffic into additional orders
- Design and improve the after sales process by streamlining the operations and the CRM system
- Find and convince the best partner restaurants to join the corporate menu booklet and monitor the order evolution as well as customer experience after integration
What do you bring to the table?
- At least 3 years lead or key account management experience in the e-commerce or food and beverages industry or equivalent
- Experience in generating reports with good understanding of data and vendor performance
- Keen interest and good understanding of building relationships with clients
- Endurance and perseverance in the process of follow up on partner restaurants
- Pleasant personality, high level of enthusiasm and commitment
- Ability to work structured and efficiently organize the communication process with our partners
- Great interpersonal, communication, and strong negotiation skills
- Open to working/currently residing in Metro Manila
- Team player, self-motivated with the ability to work self-reliant
- Required language(s): English and Filipino
What we have for you:
- We have a steep learning curve and because of that, not a day is boring here! This is a place for those looking for challenges, learning and fast growth. You will experience the start-up environment in a stable global organization
When food marries tech -it’s just a promising industry
- We have a vibrant and international team with diverse backgrounds
- This is a brand with competitive employees in an all hands on deck environment!
- We recognize top performers, welcome our newbies, and share good food!
- Competitive package, incentives, allowances, food perks, HMO, and more!
Up for a challenge? Apply Now!
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Management and Consultancy
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- PH1 Jaka Building 6780 Ayala Avenue Legazpi Village Makati City 1209 Philippines
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.