“There is no love sincerer than the love of food.” - George Bernard Shaw
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you will definitely love foodpanda!
foodpanda is dedicated to bringing food lovers around the world their favorite meals from curated local restaurants. Since its creation, the on-demand food delivery service has grown to more than 27,000 partner restaurants in more than 190 cities globally.
We’re all about bringing on the most innovative, passionate and creative folks as we continue to grow in an “all hands on deck” environment and we are currently looking to hire IT Interns for our team!
Responsibilities will vary depending on the department assigned to, and will be given more depth during your interview
Fill in when needed to ensure great service, standards, and efficient procedures
At the same time, you will become part of our international network and highly skilled team
You have the chance to gain an inside perspective of our fast-growing business by receiving high responsibilities and by taking over your own leadership
- Prepare all required tasks in an organized and timely manner
- Assist in any other duties may be assigned on an ad hoc basis
- Reformatting laptops
- Installation of MS Office
- Preparing laptops for new hires
- Hardware & Software troubleshooting
What We Offer
- Responsibility and impact from day one in a fast-growing and global company
- Sharp learnings, exposure to the company's top management
- A dynamic and challenging working environment
- An extra steep learning curve
- Responsibility from day one in a fast-growing and global company
- A vibrant and international team with diverse backgrounds
- You have a proven track record of personal, academic and professional achievements, already demonstrated leadership from any university
- Candidate with Bachelor’s degree in IT or related area preferred
- Your first experiences in a high-performance environment and your strong analytical skills distinguish you from other applicants
- Your ambitions to work independently with flexibility as well as your entrepreneurial spirit make you an ideal match for our motivated team
- Knowledgable on networking, router & switch
- Knows how to reformat PC & laptop
- Knowledgable on printing troubleshooting
- Preferably can work at least 3 days a week
- Can start immediately
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.