Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you will definitely love foodpanda!
foodpanda brings good food into the everyday, whether delivering on our signature pink bikes or serving insights into the newest food trends and showcasing local favorite restaurants. We operate in 8 countries in Asia. Through the energy of our riders and the teams in all of our office spaces, we connect lovers of food to our brilliant partner restaurants. We're changing the way food delivery is viewed and experienced worldwide.
We are operated by Delivery Hero, the global leader in the food delivery industry, processing over 1 million orders everyday and is operating in 40+ markets in the world, with 17,000 employees and approximately 200,000+ restaurant partners.
What’s on the menu for you to do:
- Assist the Head of Marketing in managing all the platform activation/events management activities
- Implement system-wide area marketing requirements for promotions and advertising campaigns
- Increase brand awareness in assigned area
- Manage and maintain relationships with sponsors and business partners
- Committed to support other special retail sales campaigns such as the hot 'n hungry food sale and other requirements.
What do you bring to the table?
- Graduate of Marketing, Advertising, Creative Multimedia or Communication Arts or any 4-year business course
- With 1-4 years Experience in Marketing, Advertising, Promotions, Events management
- With offline activation experience and familiarity with ads and promos
- Is a local / or grew up or highly familiar in his / her area of responsibility
- Possess strong interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skills
- Personable, outgoing, and with positive energy,
- Computer literate and with above average communication skills both oral and written.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- PH1 Jaka Building 6780 Ayala Avenue Legazpi Village Makati City 1209 Philippines
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.