What’s on the menu for you to do:
- Take ownership of the launch of a new / existing segment
- To establish, maintain and manage good relationship with the customers, vendors, and prospects
- and be committed to the delivery of the highest level of service
- Hiring and managing delivery motorbike riders fleet
- Hire, train and develop local team of cashiers, delivery captains, couriers and others
- Handle onboarding and offboarding of riders and dispatchers
- Coordination with cross functional departments to ensure full spectrum of smooth launch
- (marketing, operations, sales and finance)
- Ensure that service levels are maintained (keep in mind fail rates and delivery times)
- Measure performance and growth using appropriate system, tools and techniques (SQL)
What do you bring to the table?
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, or a related field
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in operations and management
- High level of independence, self confidence and responsibility
- Experience working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Able to work cohesively, detail-oriented, organized with the ability to multitask
- Willingness to relocate to another province within the region
- With fluency in written & verbal communication skills in English and Filipino
- Local /Able to work in / well knowledgeable of the cities within Cavite
What we have for you:
We have a steep learning curve and because of that, not a day is boring here! This is a place for those looking for challenges, learning and fast growth. You will experience the start-up environment in a stable global organization
When food marries tech -it’s just a promising industry
We have a vibrant and international team with diverse backgrounds
- This is a brand with competitive employees in an all hands on deck environment!
- We recognize top performers, welcome our newbies, and share good food!
- Competitive package, incentives, allowances, food perks, HMO, and more!
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- General Services
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- PH1 Jaka Building 6780 Ayala Avenue Legazpi Village Makati City 1209 Philippines
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.