Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you will definitely love foodpanda!
foodpanda brings good food into the everyday, whether delivering on our signature pink bikes or serving insights into the newest food trends and showcasing local favorite restaurants. We operate in 8 countries in Asia. Through the energy of our riders and the teams in all of our office spaces, we connect lovers of food to our brilliant partner restaurants. We're changing the way food delivery is viewed and experienced worldwide.
We are operated by Delivery Hero, the global leader in the food delivery industry, processing over 1 million orders everyday and is operating in 40+ markets in the world, with 17,000 employees and approximately 200,000+ restaurant partners.
What’s on the menu for you to do:
- The Marketing Associate will be working closely with the City Marketing Manager to support current marketing projects
- Ensure continued brand visibility through close monitoring of OOH placements and developing a healthy and relevant OOH inventory
- Seek and monitor on-ground opportunities for brand visibility, new customer acquisition, and awareness as aligned with campaigns
- Monthly coordination with suppliers and third-party agencies for all marketing projects
- Coordination with internal teams for processing of billings and other admin-related matters
- Act as the front liner of foodpanda's marketing arm in Cebu and must be able to represent the brand well when facing various community groups in the locality, from press to media, to local personalities and other groups
- Work with the local regional team and third-party agencies in ensuring that marketing campaigns are running smoothly
- Monitoring of all area activation weekly
- Other marketing admin tasks that may be assigned
What we have for you:
- We have a steep learning curve and because of that, not a day is boring here! This is a place for those looking for challenges, learning and fast growth. You will experience the start-up environment in a stable global organization
- When food marries tech -it’s just a promising industry
- We have a vibrant and international team with diverse backgrounds
- This is a brand with competitive employees in all hands on deck environment!
- We recognize top performers, welcome our newbies, and share good food!
- Competitive package, incentives, allowances, food perks, HMO, and more!
What do you bring to the table:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Marketing, Advertising or equivalent
- 6-18 months of Marketing experience (event management, coordination / marketing internship)
- Candidate should be dependable, organized, an initiator, and has excellent communication and creative capacities
- Upbeat personality, he/she will have the optimism and energy to search and apply solutions to challenges
- Flexibility and resilience are also items are looking forward in a successful candidate
- Cebu local who understands the market and has built a network within the area is preferable
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Business Correspondence
- Creative Thinking
- Brand Management
- Digital Marketing
- Competitor Analysis
- Events Management
- Communication Skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.