Sales Team Lead
- Makati, Philippines29th Floor, Pacific Star Bldg. | Makati Avenue corner Sen. Gil J. Puyat Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in the Philippines, bringing thousands of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast! We’re all about bringing on the smartest talents as we continue to grow with an “all hands on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a startup culture.
We’re looking for a highly-driven and motivated Sales Team Lead for our team in Metro Manila team. Great opportunity to positively impact and develop the growth of a recognized global tech company as well as one’s own career path by thriving and succeeding in a fast-paced, high-volume sales organization.
About the job:
You will help build and develop business relationships with new vendor and work cross-functionally with other management teams in Account Management, Operations, Marketing, etc.
This role will report directly to the Head of Sales but should be open to be assigned in anywhere in Metro Manila.
- Lead area team of 10 Sales Executives to attain and exceed monthly and quarterly individual and team sales targets for acquiring new vendors in assigned territory
- Consistently drive and monitor sales activity of team and ensure necessary activity is achieved to sustain continuous pipeline of prospects and flow of sales
- Provide timely and accurate sales forecasts and targets
- Hire, train, and develop Sales Executives in selling strategy, product, presentation skills, soft skills, etc.
- Ability to lead by example and step in when and where needed to pitch, negotiate, and ultimately close deals for the team with a high level of expertise, professionalism, and service
- Utilize Salesforce as primary sales management productivity tool and maximize use amongst team for goal/objective setting
- Execute appropriate internal and external processes and policies
- Not a day is boring here! A place for those looking for challenges, learning and fast growth.
- Experience the start-up environment in a stable global organization. We are operated by Delivery Hero the digital giant for online food delivery system and a publicly listed company
- When food marries tech -it’s just a promising industry.
- A vibrant and international team with diverse background.
- As much as we like food, we love fun too! We have Panday (funday) every month where we recognize top performance, welcome our newbies and share food with games
- Competitive package , allowances, food perks , HMO, among others.
foodpanda is the leading online food delivery service in the Asia-Pacific region. foodpanda has a wide variety of restaurant options for its customers, delivering good food to their every day. Operated by Delivery Hero, the global leader in the food delivery industry, processing over 1 million orders every day and is operating in 40+ markets with 17,000 employees. Delivery Hero operates the largest food delivery network in the world with approximately 200,000+ restaurant partners
Are you the missing ingredient?
- Minimum of 5 years in sales, preferably field sales, with demonstrated achievement
- Minimum of 2 years in a sales management capacity with demonstrated accomplishment of leading teams to consistently exceed sales targets
- Past sales experience in B2B, Ecommerce, F&B, hotel and leisure, restaurant vendors, insurance, or pharmaceutical is a plus
- Proven ability to lead, motivate, and execute within an aggressive sales quota environment
- Must possess strong leadership skills to ensure both short- and long-term business goals, objectives, and targets are met
- Ability to understand sales numbers and manage daily metrics
- Amenable to travel daily within assigned territory in Metro Manila
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Fluent in both Filipino and English
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Organizing and Planning
- Action Planning
- Auditing and Compliance
- Analyzing Data
- Attention to Detail
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 29th Floor, Pacific Star Bldg. | Makati Avenue corner Sen. Gil J. Puyat Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.