- Makati, PhilippinesPH1, Pacific Star Bldg. | Makati Avenue corner Sen. Gil J. Puyat Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 18,000.00 - 22,000.00 PHP / monthPHP18,000.0022,000.0018,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda is the world’s favourite way to order food online to your home or office. With hundreds of restaurants ready to receive orders via our website and mobile app, no one should have to suffer from the lack of variety or long queues to enjoy great food.
However this doesn’t happen without some really awesome people making it happen. The Operations team manages the riders who deliver the food, and the processes that make it possible. We're looking for Operations Analysts for the following verticals: KPI tracking, data monitoring, and process improvement. You will be working closely with the Head of Operations to provide a better experience to our customers through more efficient logistics.
What you will do
- As a passionate entrepreneur, you will be empowered to take full responsibility of the operations of the business
- Analytics – analyze and track KPIs (lots of it) to improve operations performance, and take customer experience to the next level!
- Strategy – proactively proposing new strategies to improve both the countries and the region. We are not this kind of company where we want to maintain the status quo. We always want to be one step ahead
- Responsible for developing new SOPs, new processes and automated solutions to improve effectiveness and efficiency of country operations
- Initiate and manage special projects to improve processes in any of the three facets:
- Rider Supply: Focused on recruitment and growing the fleet and ensure that the riders receive proper training.
- Fleet Management: The processes that the fleet perform and follows on a daily basis, which includes cash flow, fraud management, staffing, and compliance.
- Rider Engagement: Ensuring that riders stay in the fleet through proper communication flow, and programs such as community events, benefits, and recognition
- Not a day is boring here! A place for those looking for challenges, learning and fast growth.
- Experience the start-up environment in a stable global organization. We are operated by Delivery Hero the digital giant for online food delivery system and a publicly listed company
- When food marries tech -it’s just a promising industry.
- A vibrant and international team with diverse background.
- As much as we like food, we love fun too! We have Panday (funday) every month where we recognize top performance, welcome our newbies and share food with games
- Competitive package , allowances, food perks , HMO, among others.
foodpanda is the leading online food delivery service in the Asia-Pacific region. foodpanda has a wide variety of restaurant options for its customers, delivering good food to their every day. Operated by Delivery Hero, the global leader in the food delivery industry, processing over 1 million orders every day and is operating in 40+ markets with 17,000 employees. Delivery Hero operates the largest food delivery network in the world with approximately 200,000+ restaurant partners
Are you the missing ingredient?
What we expect from you
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in Economics, Business, Mathematics, Engineering or any other quantitative similar field from top universities
- At least 1 year of work experience in consulting, investment banking or high growth startups is an advantage. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- You have strong interpersonal skills, work independently and are reliable
- Strong analytical skills. Loves numbers, see trends and transform them to meaningful insight.
- Open minded and eager to learn even the most minimal detail of the business
- Willing to question the status quo when needed
- Remember, we are a start up
- We are dynamic, you need to be a doer and adapt constantly to many changes
- We have lots of data, you like to play with it and make decisions upon that
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Organizing and Planning
- Action Planning
- Auditing and Compliance
- Analyzing Data
- Attention to Detail
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.