- Makati, PhilippinesPH1, Pacific Star Bldg. | Makati Avenue corner Sen. Gil J. Puyat Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 20,000.00 - 30,000.00 PHP / monthPHP20,000.0030,000.0020,000.00MONTH
- Full time
“There is no love sincerer than the love of food.” – George Bernard Shaw
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you will definitely love foodpanda!
foodpanda (small ‘f’) is the world’s favourite way to order food online from the comfort of your home or office. Whether it’s getting your hands on your favourite pasta, kebab or pizza, we believe that no one should have to suffer from hunger attacks ever again.
However, this doesn’t happen without some really awesome people. We are looking for a Junior Accountant to join our growing team in Makati, Manila!
What do you’ll do:
- Support the Finance Head in managing the accounting operations
- Reconciliation, reporting, analysis, and maintaining historical information and cash management documents
- Timely and accurate process of collections, billing, invoices, payments, claims, and reimbursements
- Protect organization's value by keeping all information confidential
- Update and improve job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Initiate process improvements for a more efficient and effective process in the department
- Accomplish accounting and organization’s mission by completing related results as needed
What we have for you:
- We have a steep learning curve and because of that, not a day is boring here! This is a place for those looking for challenges, learning and fast growth. You will experience the start-up environment in a stable global organization
- When food marries tech -it’s just a promising industry
- We have a vibrant and international team with diverse backgrounds
- We recognize top performers, welcome our newbies, and share good food!
- Competitive package, incentives, allowances, food perks, HMO, and more!
What will make you a great match:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy and should be a Certified Public Accountant
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience is required for this role
- Knowledge of general accounting principles, regulatory standards and compliance requirements
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel, including the ability to operate computerized accounting and spreadsheet programs
- Experience in payroll will be an advantage
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail and confidentiality
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision-making and data entry skills
- Above average verbal, listening and written communication skills
- Effective planning, organizational, stress, and time management skills
- Sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently or within a team
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.