Area Marketing Manager
- Makati, PhilippinesPH1, 6780 Jaka Bui, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 18,000.00 - 26,000.00 PHP / monthPHP18,000.0026,000.0018,000.00MONTH
- Full time
“There is no love sincerer than the love of food.” - George Bernard Shaw
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you will definitely love foodpanda!
foodpanda (small ‘f’) is the world’s favorite way to order food online from the comfort of your home or office. Whether it’s getting your hands on your favorite pasta, kebab or pizza, we believe that no one should have to suffer from hunger attacks ever again.
However, this doesn’t happen without some really awesome people. We are looking for a City Marketing Manager to join our team in Metro Manila!
You will be focusing on activations in northern Metro Manila, but you will be reporting to our office in Makati. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Assist the Head of Marketing in managing the platform's activation/event management activities
- Implement system-wide area marketing requirements for promotions and advertising campaigns
- Manage and maintain relationships with sponsors and business partners
- Committed to supporting other special retail sales campaigns such as the hot 'n hungry food sale and other requirements.
- Graduate of Marketing, Advertising, Creative Multimedia or Communication Arts or any 4-year business course
- Preferably 1-4 years experienced employee in Marketing, Advertising, Promotions, and Events management.
- Experience in F&B branch level marketing officer
- With offline activation and brand activation experience from reputable agencies
- Mall Marketing experience and familiarity with ads and promos
- Is a local / or grew up or highly familiar in his / her area of responsibility.
- Possess strong inter-personal, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Personable, outgoing, and has positive energy,
- Computer literate and with above average communication skills both oral and written.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Business Administration [Marketing]
- Communication Arts
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jaka Building, Ayala Avenue, Legazpi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.