Sales Executive | Pampanga
- Angeles, PhilippinesAngeles, Pampanga, Philippines, Angeles, Pampanga, PhilippinesAngelesPampangaPhilippines
- 14,000.00 - 18,000.00 PHP / monthPHP14,000.0018,000.0014,000.00MONTH
- Full time
“There is no love sincerer than the love of food.” – George Bernard Shaw
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you will definitely love foodpanda!
foodpanda (small ‘f’) is the world’s favourite way to order food online from the comfort of your home or office. Whether it’s getting your hands on your favourite pasta, kebab or pizza, we believe that no one should have to suffer from hunger attacks ever again.
However, this doesn’t happen without some really awesome people. We are looking for Sales Executives to join our team in Pampanga!
You will be part of the elite team in charge of opening new cities and will get the chance to travel to different areas and contribute directly to the growth of the company.
- \Contact premium restaurants in order to meet with the decision makers and discuss possibilities of future partnerships.
- Present our innovative premium product and negotiate contracts with our partner restaurants.
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Exceed volume sales and performance-based goals both as a team and individually (with sales incentives)
- Improve your individual skills and abilities through continuous training in order to achieve your targets.
- Be the local market expert: gather restaurant feedback and provide recommendations for improvements to management.
- Research accounts and generates or follow through sales leads
- Participate in meetings, sales events, and training to keep abreast of the latest developments
What We Offer:
- A dynamic and challenging working environment
- Performance-based incentives for exceptional performers
- An extra steep learning curve
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company
- A vibrant and international team with diverse backgrounds
- Regular company and team events.
Up for a challenge? Come and join us paint the world pink!
Desired Skills and Experience
- Candidate with Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, mass communication or related area preferred
- At least 1 - 2 years experience in sales, business development, upselling and similar areas is needed for this position
- Very open to extensive fieldwork and travel opportunities
- Persuasive and highly motivated to over-achieve sales target
- Excellent communication skills, including a clear, confident speaking voice and a friendly rapport with customers/client
- Ability to be flexible and creative in dealing with customers/client
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM is an advantage
- Interest for or good understanding of e-commerce & food market
- Team player and optimistic and can work independently
- Required language(s): English and Filipino
- Willing to report to the main office in Makati at least once a month
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Interpersonal Skills
- Business Development
- Communication Skills
- Closing Sales
- Business Administration
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.