- Supervise all regular accounting processes such as A/P and Journal Entries plus monthly closure accounts.
- Organize all company financial programs and ensure compliance to budgetary requirements.
- Analyze and forecast financial requirements for organization.
- Supervise and ensure efficient working of all financial transactions in organization.
- Monitor and implement all accounts payable check activation and wire transactions.
- Assist departments in account reconciliation process on monthly basis.
- Monitor authorized account reconciliation process. Administer all bank transactions and oversee data recording procedures monthly.
- Provide support to auxiliary schedules for auditing purposes as per assigned work.
- Analyze different general ledger accounts regularly.
- Develop budgetary plans for processes as per requirement.
- Prepare journal entries and synthesize common ledger for subsidiary accounts.
- Collate bank statements on monthly basis.
- Design and prepare audit schedules for external audit processors.
- Provide support to safe keeping of internal expenses in company.
- Monitor account reconciliation, tax and calculations inclusive of cost accounting plus factory data recording processes.
- Manage and maintain finance related programs and documents inclusive of future plans and programs.
- Develop and formulate all report and deliver presentation projects for repeated usage.
- Evaluate current methods and processes inclusive of upgradation of process development.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Accountancy
- Preferably 2-4 years experienced employee specialized in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent
- With 1-3 years experience in a Supervisory role
- Preferably with knowledge of different accounting principles and procedures including, accounts receivable, accounts payable, bookkeeping, bank reconciliation, financial statement preparation and financial reporting
- Experienced in operating widely used computer software and accounting systems
- Ensure timely and accurate compliance to tax and BIR requirements
- Be knowledgeable on tax rulings and provide recommendations on tax audits
- Experienced in Shared Services is an advantage
About Foodasia Commercial Corporation
YOUR JOURNEY We believe that selecting talent is a mutual process. We want to be sure that we find talent that is a match for our needs but that every candidate also has an opportunity to meet multiple people during the interview process to ensure we are right for them. Our interview process is a multi-conversation based on our established employee and leadership behaviours. ABOUT FOODASIA Foodasia Commercial Corporation (FCC) is not just an importer of frozen meats, we are your partner, that just happens to sell frozen meats. Our purpose, first and foremost, is to delight and deliver WOW. Foodasia was founded in 2008. We sure have come a long way. Today, Foodasia is recognized as one of the fastest growing integrated food company aiming to provide a full line of quality products in the Philippines; specializing in importation and distribution of various food products to businesses…..and *more. *More is where we provide an unforgettable experience, and company culture. We aim to inspire by showing it's possible to simultaneously deliver happiness to customers, employees, shareholders, partners, and the community in a long-term, sustainable way. As Foodasia continues to transform and scale, we want to ensure our core values remain top of mind in our day-to-day business operations.