- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 25 days
- Recruiter responds
- 38% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 21 hours ago
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Unit 151-152 15th Flr. The Columbia Tower, Mandaluyong, Philippines
- Education/ Certification: Male/Female, Bachelor's or College Degree in any business related course.
- Required Knowledge: Preferably with basic knowledge in media and advertising agency. Adept on Microsoft applications. Willing to do field work.
- Experience Required: At least 1 year working experience in the same field.
- Functional Competencies: With good communication skills with clients and building owners and administration.
- Behavioral Competencies: Good moral character, team player, and hardworking. Have the sense of urgency and can do multi-tasks.
- Performs all the administrative tasks of the Site Acquisition Unit.
- Handles required communication with the building owners, administrators and property managers.
- Coordinates with other department with regards to documentation, installation and maintenance.
- Assists the immediate superior in following up proposals and other contracts for renewal.
- Updates the monitoring status of the ongoing site acquisition.
- Assists the Acquisition Unit on filing of forms and slips and other permits needed for both external and internal purposes.
- Participates in the department activities.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
FOCUSMEDIA AUDIOVISUALS INC. The Largest Digital Out-of-Home Advertising Media has established a strong network of over 150 sites in the Philippines making it the biggest LCD advertising network in the country. With its audience-centric approach, partnering with FocusMedia provides advertisers the most effective means of reaching thier target consumers.