- Mandaluyong, Philippines
- Full time
- Performs all the administrative tasks of the Site Acquisition Unit.
- Handles required communication with the building owners, administrators and property managers.
- Coordinates with other department with regards to documentation, installation and maintenance.
- Assists the immediate superior in following up proposals and other contracts for renewal.
- Updates the monitoring status of the ongoing site acquisition.
- Assists the Acquisition Unit on filing of forms and slips and other permits needed for both external and internal purposes.
- Participates in the department activities.
- Education/ Certification: Male/Female, Bachelor's or College Degree in any business related course.
- Required Knowledge: Preferably with basic knowledge in media and advertising agency. Adept on Microsoft applications. Willing to do field work.
- Experience Required: At least 1 year working experience in the same field.
- Functional Competencies: With good communication skills with clients and building owners and administration.
- Behavioral Competencies: Good moral character, team player, and hardworking. Have the sense of urgency and can do multi-tasks.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Unit 151-152 15th Flr. The Columbia Tower, Ortigas Avenue, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.