Building and Facilities Technical Associate
Focus Global Inc.
- Taguig, PhilippinesTwenty-Four Seven McKinley, 24th St. corner 7th Ave, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Building and Facilities Technical Associate has the responsibility to perform predictive, preventive and condition-based maintenance of buildings, facilities, equipment and other repair works of the company, including its satellite offices as may be required from time to time.
This positions shall cover the following duties and responsibilities in performing Building Maintenance:
- Conducting preventative maintenance inspection as scheduled. Liaise with sub-contractors to adhere to maintenance schedules and ensure preventive maintenance is performed timely as needed.
- Recommending maintenance (predictive and preventive) calendar for evaluating and maintaining of all company property and facilities.
- Performing routine inspections of property to check for maintenance concerns. (roofing, building structure, and others)
- Diagnosing problems and performing repairs as needed for building such as electrical, mechanical, furniture and fixtures and other construction-related matter.
- Installing electrical wiring and equipment; replaces and repairs wiring as needed.
- Perform plumbing and carpentry works including but not limited to:
- Painting and minor prep for wall and ceilings.
- Repair/install floor coverings
- Repair or replacement of doors, windows, and blinds
- Repair leaks, unclogging drains, installing fixtures as necessary.
- Responding to emergency maintenance requests as required.
- Overseeing / Assisting major works being performed by outside contractors.
- Liaising and coordinating with third party service providers and/or sub-contractors for the timely implementation of the required facilities of the project.
- Preparing monthly reports of the movements and inventories of the facilities
- Filling out of maintenance reports, incident reports, and time sheets
Aspiring candidates must meet the following qualifications:
- Must be at least a Vocational graduate of Building and Wiring.
- At least 1-year of working experience in specializing in Maintenance/Repair of Building, Facilities & Machinery or equivalent.
- Licensure in Engineering is an edge, but not required.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Safety and Security
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 15/F Twenty-four Seven McKinley Building, 24th St. cor. 7th Ave. McKinley Parkway, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
About Focus Global Inc.
WHO WE ARE Focus Global Inc. is a progressive marketing company and the exclusive Philippine distributor of several well-known international brands. Since its establishment on October 1991, Focus Global has been continually expanding. Our high-end products, which include consumer goods, home furnishings, and needlecraft, are all known for their unique craftsmanship, innovative technology, and superior quality. OUR VISION and MISSION • To be a world-class marketing organization that is valued by its principals and customers • To be a company that provides a stimulating and fulfilling work environment for the growth and development of each employee. • To provide a reasonable rate of return for stockholders. THE BRANDS WE CARRY Our Consumer Goods from the United States include the following: • Coleman, an international leader in the innovation and marketing of outdoor products • KitchenAid, the best-selling home mixer known for its patented planetary mixing action; • Oster, a world-class brand of various kitchen products loved by creative cooks; • InSinkErator, the world's leading food waste disposer and instant hot water dispenser from the United States; Our Needlecraft division carries the brand DMC from France, known for its high-quality embroidery threads and crochet cottons. • Our Home Furnishing products include: • SieMatic kitchen cabinet systems from Germany • Miele home appliances, from Germany • Tempur pressure relieving pillows and mattresses from Denmark; • Ethan Allen home furnishings from the US • Pella windows and doors from the US • Sub-Zero built-in refrigeration and Wolf cooking equipment from the US • Dornbracht high-quality bathroom fittings and accessories from Germany • Villeroy and Boch sanitary ware and bathroom furniture from Germany • B'&'B Italia contemporary furnishing from Italy • Boffi kitchen systems, bathroom taps and fixtures, and wardrobe systems from Italy • Hunter Douglas high-quality and innovative window covering from US WHY JOIN US? We, at Focus Global Inc., are always on the look-out for creative, professional, highly competent, dynamic, and dedicated people who are willing to share our commitment and passion in providing quality service to customers, distributing high-end products and bringing world-class brands into the Philippine households. At Focus Global, you'll get to work in an environment that promotes discipline, collaboration, productivity, and growth. Working with word-class brand owners and suppliers, dealing with highly prominent clientele, and participating in all-expense paid developmental trainings are only just a few of the many rewarding experiences of being part of Focus Global. And topping all these perks is a competitive salary package that awaits the right candidates and deserving performers. If you have what it takes to join our team, we invite you to take any of our career opportunities that would best fit your expertise.