Expired in 9 months
- Plan, study and collect data to determine costs of business operations such as inventory and labor.
- Analyze data collected and recording results.
- Record cost information for use in controlling expenditures.
- Maintain Cost Accounting System.
- Assist in month-end close of the General Ledger.
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy, Banking, Finance, or equivalent;
- At least 4-5 years work experience in Management Accounting;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Knowledge in job, product, and project costing;
- Strong MS Excel proficiency;
- Good communication skills, both oral and written;
- Accuracy in preparing reports.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.