Inventory Management Analyst
- Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Philippines
- Full time
The Inventory Management Analyst has the primary role to ensure implementation of proper inventory monitoring procedures in the warehouse and stores. This person shall support the management in coming up with programs that will ensure efficiency, accuracy, and integrity of stock movement, and in coming up with resolutions to resolve inventory discrepancies. Specific duties and responsibilities for this position shall include:
- Analysis of stock movement and inventory level
- Preparation of inventory-related reports for management's reference in decision-making
- Identification of discrepancies and the root cause, including presention to the departments concerned and management.
- Recommendation of process improvements to further improve the company's inventory management practices.
To be considered for the position, aspiring candidates must possess the following requirements and qualities:
- Candidate must be a degree holder in Industrial, Finance, Accountancy or Banking
- With at least 2-3 years relevant experience in inventory analysis.
- Willing to do fieldwork from time to time.
- Experienced in inventory analysis cycle counting and reconciliation
- Highly analytical, keen on details and good with numbers.
- Fully adept with the use of MS Excel
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 26th Floor, Twenty-Four Seven McKinley, 24th Street corner 7th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.