Project Coordinator (Construction)
- Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Philippines
- Full time
The Project Coordinator for Construction shall oversee all necessary construction and architectural requirements of the company's office building, high-end showrooms, and project businesses. The job scope of the position shall cover the following:
- Monitoring of the progress of the construction of the building in relation to programmed time table and evaluate work executed in accordance with the project specifications and design.
- Consolidation of fit-out plan and monitoring progress of implementation
- Conducting daily/weekly meetings with Project Managers and Contractors on work assignment, work progress and coordinating solutions of problems in the construction site.
- Checking and reviewing of building plans
- Preparing site inspection reports and project schedule
- Coordinating and purchasing owner-supplied materials
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Architecture, Civil Engineering, or Interior Design from a reputable university.
- Preferably with professional license, but not required
- With at least 3 years of work experience in construction projects or related work
- Able to work with minimal supervision and can adapt within reasonable time to company standards.
- Willing to work 6-days a week.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
- Creative Thinking
- Organizing and Planning
- Relationship Management
- MS Office
- Equipment, Material and Structural Inspection
- Architectural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 26th Floor, Twenty-Four Seven McKinley, 24th Street corner 7th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.