Assistant Brand Manager
- Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Philippines
- Full time
Expired in 13 days
Focus Global Inc. is a marketing company committed to bringing only the finest brands to the Philippine market. Considered as the Destination for Design and inspiration, the continuous growth of the company over the years has been fuelled by passion for continuous improvement and sustained by the hard work, dedication and high personal standards of excellence of its employees. Focus Global Inc. has made this possible by investing on people--providing them with a stimulating and fulfilling work environment sustainable for growth and development.
Focus Global Inc. seeks leaders that have a passion to serve, and are Dedicated, Honest and Loyal, Willing to learn, Disciplined, and have a great sense of Teamwork. These are values that reflect the attitudes and behaviour of people across the organization. These values drive Focus Global's culture and are considered significant to the success and the continued growth of the company.
Being a marketing and a distributor company, efficient, strategic, and effective brand management define Focus Global's core existence. We are in the look out for experienced Assistant Brand Managers who will maintain and continuously improve the position of our high-end brands in the top market.
As an Assistant Brand Manager in Focus Global, Inc., you will have the chance to:
- Strengthen your Marketing and Brand Management Skills as you support the company in identifying and implementing its strategic marketing business plans
- Work with Brands that are world-class and identified as international leaders in the innovation and marketing of products
- Expand your network as you deal with other accomplished marketing professionals and service providers in the industry.
- Experience all-expense paid local and international trainings
As an Assistant Brand Manager, you shall assist the Brand Manager in developing the portfolio of the assigned brand and shall be responsible for the following:
- Conducting market research and consumer analysis
- Identifying, implementing and evaluating the effectiveness of marketing programs and plans
- Reviewing brand performance in relation to business goals and sales achievement.
- Performing operational functions such as merchandising and inventory-level monitoring.
- With at least 3 to 5 years solid experience in Marketing and Brand Management and preferably with at least 1 year experience in supervisory or assistant managerial capacity
- Must be a graduate of a reputable university
- Must have strong business acumen and high creativity
- Must have excellent communication, interpersonal and organization skills
- Must have the ability to collaborate well with cross-functional teams
- Experienced in merchandising, sales monitoring, inventory level monitoring, ordering, pricing, and coordination with brand principals
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
- Creative Thinking
- Organizing and Planning
- Presentation Skills
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Analyzing Data
- Market Research
- Product Management
- Business Administration [Marketing Management]
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 26th Floor, Twenty-Four Seven McKinley, 24th Street corner 7th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.