- Quezon City, Philippines
- Full time
- Performs a variety of routine and some non-routine / accounting functions with standard procedures in one or more of the following areas:
- General accounting
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable or related financial areas.
- Reconcile bank accounts, posts information and balances general or subsidiary ledgers, processes payments, and compile segments of monthly closings, annual reports, etc.
- Contacts other departments and or outside agencies to resolve problems.
- Perform all other duties and responsibilities assigned to them by the management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or any related course
- Knwoledgeable in tax and compliance
- Computer Literate: Knowledge on MS Office Application (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related filed is required for this position
- Can start immediately
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Office Address
- HR OFFICE: 1252 Edsa Royal Balintawak, Quezon City, MAIN OFFICE: Unit 3901 Robinsons Equitable Tower ADB Ave., Ortigas Center Pasi City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.