Payroll and Timekeeping Clerk
- Quezon City, Philippines
- Full time
- Performs timesheet calculation and data entry; benefit deduction calculation and maintenance, direct deposit submission, and distributes paychecks.
- Process payroll audits, unemployment claims, employment verifications, sick and vacation accruals and employee correspondence.
- Maintain records and filing system for payroll department in a confidential manner, including employee files, wages garnishments, taxes, payroll reports, worker’s compensation payments, and deferred compensation plans.
- Payroll tax deposits, manual tax calculations / reconciliations, quarterly and annual tax reporting, processing, and current tax compliances.
- Assists in completing various accounting projects by conducting research, gathering information and statistics and generating reports.
- Enters and retrieves information from a computer terminal; uses the computer system to retrieve a variety of daily, monthly and yearly reports.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Candidate must posses a Bachelor's/College Degree in Psychology and \human Resource Management.
- With 1 year working experience
- Must be computer literate
- Must have good oral and written communication skills
- Can start immediately
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 1252 Edsa Royal Balintawak, Quezon City, MAIN OFFICE: Unit 3901 Robinsons Equitable Tower ADB Ave., Ortigas Center Pasi City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.