- Relieves Branch Cashiers on rest day.
- Provides fast, friendly, and accurate check out services for our customers using computerized cash register systems. Usually involves use of electronic scanners, cash registers, or related equipment.
- Responsible for receiving, accurate accounting, recording, safekeeping and depositing in the bank of all cash sales of the branch.
- Accountable for receipt of all charge sales, branch's petty cash fund, other monetary matters and their records.
- Process credit or debit card transactions and validating checks.
- Perform all other duties and responsibilities assigned to them by the management from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s / College of any business related course.
- Computer Literate: Knowledge on MS Office Application (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- With or without experience
- Can start immediately
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Office Address
- Kawit, Imus Branch, MAIN OFFICE: Unit 3901 Robinsons Equitable Tower ADB Ave., Ortigas Center Pasi City, Cavite City, CALABARZON, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.