- Monitors and maintains current inventory levels; processes purchasing orders as required; tracks orders and investigates problems.
- Records purchases, maintains database, performs physical count of inventory, and reconciles actual stock count to computer-generated reports.
- Receives, unpacks, and delivers goods; re-stocks items as necessary; labels shelves.
- Processes and documents returns as required following established procedures.
- Performs routine clerical duties, including data entry, answering telephones, and assisting customers.
- May serve as cashier and handle cash and cash-related payments.
- May lead, guide, and train staff/student employees, interns, and/or volunteers performing related work; may participate in the recruitment of volunteers, as appropriate to the area of operation.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s / College Degree in Information Technology, Mathematics, Accountancy or any related course.
- Preferably Male
- Proficient in MS Office Application (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering and inventory control.
- Ability to reconcile stock counts to report data.
- Database management skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Inventory Control
- Information Technology
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.