Sales Representative | Davao City
- Davao City, Philippines
- Full time
1. Maitaining and developing relationship with existing clients.
2. Visiting and developing potential customers.
3. Develop new product pitches and selling points for clients products and services.
4. Strong presentation skills, including face-to-face presentations.
5. To present and promote the product of the company.
6. Build a working relationship with clients, direct and indirect with the clear objectives in making the company product as the preferred choice of the customer.
7. Full comprehensive knowledge of the company’s product.
8. Work with sales team to create regional marketing initiatves, product campaings and market segment initatives.
9. Achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within assigned market/branch/area by effectively selling the company’s products. Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
10. Perform all other duties and responsibilities assigned to them by the management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Business Studies/Administration as Management, others, Marketing or equivalent
- Preferably 1-4 years experienced employees specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent
- Can start immediately
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Creative Thinking
- Organizing and Planning
- Presentation Skills
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Business Administration [Marketing]
- Business Administration [Marketing Management]
- Economics and BS Marketing Management
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Ecoland, Matina Davao City, MAIN OFFICE: Unit 3901 Robinsons Equitable Tower ADB Ave., Ortigas Center Pasi City, Davao City, Davao Region, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.