- Responsible for building alignment with line managers to ensure the best practice is followed in all areas of HR and compliance with labor laws & regulations and corporate policy.
- Conduct on-site visit to establish rapport with front-line business and gain insight into working atmosphere and any labor issue risks.
- Provide advice and coaching line managers on all human resource-related matters including manpower planning, offering, hiring termination, policies, performance management, company cultures, core values, staff retention and employee relations.
- Maintain HR database to be accurate and up-to-date and provide efficient HR reports and propose findings & solutions to management team.
- Handle HR documents according to company working processes and policies.
- Keep up to date with trends and best practice in the HR areas.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Human Resources, Business Administration or any related field.
- Extensive experience working in HRBP, HR Strategy and strong HR concept and excellent execution in the diversified workplace.
- Willing to work on-site from Mondays to Saturdays in Sta Rosa, Laguna
About Flash Express (PH) Co. Ltd. Inc.
Flash Express (Ph) Co. Ltd. Inc. ("Flash Express") is an integrated E-Commerce logistics service provider and integrated delivery service. With the principle of "Forward Your Business in a Flash", we have become the undisputed leader in next-day delivery and nationwide coverage. We utilize technologically advanced processes, state-of-the-art facilities, and a team of highly trained logistics experts to ensure that every parcel is handled securely and delivered in a Flash.