- Responsible for pioneering branch expansion Taking care of representative branches in the area of liability.
- Operate to open new branches according to individual goals. and team goals and take care of the old branch to continue accepting parcels.
- Operate according to company policy. and communicate the company's policy to the responsible branch.
- Go out of the area to recruit customers and visit old customers to communicate company news to branches.
- Operate in accordance with the established rules and regulations. and prepare weekly and monthly performance reports for supervisors
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree/Master's degree in Business Administration or branches related.
- At least 1-3 years of experience in Express business or other related businesses.
- Experienced in sales.
- Able to work pressure.
- Has the ability to pioneer the market by itself, has leadership skills. and management team professionally.
- Computer skills in MS Office, especially Excel (Pivot, VLOOKUP) and PowerPoint.
- Have communication and negotiation skills.
- Have a good personality. and have a code of ethics.
- Willing to work onsite at Robinsons Cyber Sigma, Mckinley West, Taguig.
About Flash Express (PH) Co. Ltd. Inc.
Flash Express (Ph) Co. Ltd. Inc. ("Flash Express") is an integrated E-Commerce logistics service provider and integrated delivery service. With the principle of "Forward Your Business in a Flash", we have become the undisputed leader in next-day delivery and nationwide coverage. We utilize technologically advanced processes, state-of-the-art facilities, and a team of highly trained logistics experts to ensure that every parcel is handled securely and delivered in a Flash.