What you'll be doing:
- Research, design, develop, build, and test mechanical and thermal devices, including tools, engines, and machines.
- Design, assessing and measuring the performance of mechanical components, devices, and equipment
- Maintaining and modifying equipment to ensure that it is safe, reliable, and efficient
- Using computer-aided design/modelling software
- Producing and implementing designs and test procedures
- Testing, evaluating, modifying, and re-testing products
- Writing reports and documentation
- Providing technical advice
- Analyzing and interpreting data on the mechanical aspect
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Licensed Mechanical Engineer preferred
- With at least 1-3 years experience
Perks and Benefits
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
Licenses and Certifications
- Professional Mechanical Engineer
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- Barangay Santa Anastacia , Batangas, Pan - Philippine Hwy, Santo Tomas, 4234 Batangas, Philippines
- Property Management and Real Estate
- 1 opening
About First Philippine Industrial Park
First Philippine Industrial Park, Inc. (FPIP) is the owner, developer, and manager of the leading industrial property in the Philippines. Established in 1997, FPIP is a 457-hectare property strategically located in the CALABARZON (Cavite-Laguna-Batangas-Rizal-Quezon) industrial region south of Manila. FPIP was established as a response to the call of the Philippine government to help in the task of nation-building through the development and management of world-class facilities designed to host global companies.
FPIP is a joint venture between one of the Philippines' largest conglomerates, First Philippine Holdings Corporation (FPH) and Sumitomo Corporation of Japan.
FPH is a major publicly listed company with core businesses in power and energy and strategic initiatives in media, semiconductors, solar energy, telecommunications, property, infrastructure, and manufacturing.
Sumitomo Corporation is a global leader in the trade and distribution of steel, chemicals, mining, construction, and financial and logistics services. Sumitomo's team of more than 6,3299 employees in almost 66 countries can handle all aspects of virtually any project, including planning, sourcing financing, logistics, insurance, and marketing anywhere in the world. The Company now calls itself an Integrated Business Enterprise, a term more adequately capturing its diverse scope and status. The Company has experience in industrial park management, development, and marketing in 12 locations across Asia.
FPH and Sumitomo Corporation combine competencies, experiences, and culture. They define a corporate synergy that ensures the realization of a truly world-class First Philippine Industrial Park.
FPIP is an Integrated Management System (IMS) certified company that adheres to international quality, environment, and health and safety standards. It is certified by Certification International (CI) and continually adheres to the highest quality standards of customer service.