First Philippine Industrial Park is looking for a Leasing Assistant who will be supporting the achievement of commercial businesses’ lease and occupancy lease rate targets. You will handle the entire documentation process of lease contracts from onboarding to renewal/termination of lease. You will support the team in executing leasing, promotion, and marketing activities.
What you will be doing:
- Assists in the presentations to prospective tenants
- Recommends marketing and leasing activities to attract and retain tenants
- Visits and contacts prospective and existing tenants and attends to/coordinates with concerned parties on their queries and concerns
- Assists prospective tenants in complying with FPIP leasing and government requirements as necessary
- Prepares and files leasing documents, such as but not limited to, leasing requirements, reservation agreement, and contract and updates the same as necessary
- Maintains and updates tenant database and leasing reports
- Assists the team in conducting market research and sensing thru the implementation of surveys, focus group discussions, competitor scanning and the like
- Supports the team in executing leasing, promotion, and marketing activities
- Uses the data gathered to recommend commercial leasing strategies and process improvement
- Performs other duties required by superiors from time to time
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree holder preferably Marketing, Business Management, Administration or Commerce
- At least 3 years of related work experience
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- Barangay Santa Anastacia , Batangas, Pan - Philippine Hwy, Santo Tomas, 4234 Batangas, Philippines
- Property Management and Real Estate
- 2 openings
About First Philippine Industrial Park
First Philippine Industrial Park, Inc. (FPIP) is the owner, developer, and manager of the leading industrial property in the Philippines. Established in 1997, FPIP is a 457-hectare property strategically located in the CALABARZON (Cavite-Laguna-Batangas-Rizal-Quezon) industrial region south of Manila. FPIP was established as a response to the call of the Philippine government to help in the task of nation-building through the development and management of world-class facilities designed to host global companies.
FPIP is a joint venture between one of the Philippines' largest conglomerates, First Philippine Holdings Corporation (FPH) and Sumitomo Corporation of Japan.
FPH is a major publicly listed company with core businesses in power and energy and strategic initiatives in media, semiconductors, solar energy, telecommunications, property, infrastructure, and manufacturing.
Sumitomo Corporation is a global leader in the trade and distribution of steel, chemicals, mining, construction, and financial and logistics services. Sumitomo's team of more than 6,3299 employees in almost 66 countries can handle all aspects of virtually any project, including planning, sourcing financing, logistics, insurance, and marketing anywhere in the world. The Company now calls itself an Integrated Business Enterprise, a term more adequately capturing its diverse scope and status. The Company has experience in industrial park management, development, and marketing in 12 locations across Asia.
FPH and Sumitomo Corporation combine competencies, experiences, and culture. They define a corporate synergy that ensures the realization of a truly world-class First Philippine Industrial Park.
FPIP is an Integrated Management System (IMS) certified company that adheres to international quality, environment, and health and safety standards. It is certified by Certification International (CI) and continually adheres to the highest quality standards of customer service.