- Santo Tomas, PhilippinesBarangay Santa Anastacia , Batangas, Pan - Philippine Hwy, Santo Tomas, 4234 Batangas, Philippines, Santo Tomas, CALABARZON, PhilippinesSanto TomasCALABARZONPhilippines
- Full time
- Enforce the provisions of the Park’s Deed of Restrictions (DOR) and Park Rules and Regulations (PRR)
- Review and recommend approval of Construction Plans with respect to DOR compliance
- Monitor construction activities with respect to plans approval, DOR and PRR compliance
- Coordinate with utilities providers’ activities within the Park (Power, Water, Telco, etc.)
- Monitor FPIP's compliance to government regulations related to its operations
- Licensed Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineer
- At least 3 years of work experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Barangay Santa Anastacia , Batangas, Pan - Philippine Hwy, Santo Tomas, 4234 Batangas, Philippines
- Property Management and Real Estate
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About First Philippine Industrial Park
First Philippine Industrial Park, Inc. (FPIP) is the owner, developer, and manager of the leading industrial property in the Philippines. Established in 1997, FPIP is a 457-hectare property strategically located in the CALABARZON (Cavite-Laguna-Batangas-Rizal-Quezon) industrial region south of Manila. FPIP was established as a response to the call of the Philippine government to help in the task of nation-building through the development and management of world-class facilities designed to host global companies.
FPIP is a joint venture between one of the Philippines' largest conglomerates, First Philippine Holdings Corporation (FPH) and Sumitomo Corporation of Japan.
FPH is a major publicly listed company with core businesses in power and energy and strategic initiatives in media, semiconductors, solar energy, telecommunications, property, infrastructure, and manufacturing.
Sumitomo Corporation is a global leader in the trade and distribution of steel, chemicals, mining, construction, and financial and logistics services. Sumitomo's team of more than 6,3299 employees in almost 66 countries can handle all aspects of virtually any project, including planning, sourcing financing, logistics, insurance, and marketing anywhere in the world. The Company now calls itself an Integrated Business Enterprise, a term more adequately capturing its diverse scope and status. The Company has experience in industrial park management, development, and marketing in 12 locations across Asia.
FPH and Sumitomo Corporation combine competencies, experiences, and culture. They define a corporate synergy that ensures the realization of a truly world-class First Philippine Industrial Park.
FPIP is an Integrated Management System (IMS) certified company that adheres to international quality, environment, and health and safety standards. It is certified by Certification International (CI) and continually adheres to the highest quality standards of customer service.