Information Technology Officer
- Pasig, Philippines5th Floor, Barangay Santa Anastacia , Batangas, Pan - Philippine Hwy, Santo Tomas, 4234 Batangas, Philippines, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications (eg. SAP, Salesforce, Workday, etc.), servers, email systems (Google), laptops, desktops, software, and hardware
- Conform with the company's IT standards, compliance policies, and procedures (eg. data privacy, acceptable use policy, information security)
- Own projects, solutions, and key responsibilities within a larger business initiative
- Handle business-critical IT tasks and systems administration (eg. server, database, networking, security, etc.)
- Manage service providers (eg. shared services, outsourced, etc.)
- Research and evaluate emerging technologies, HW & SW
- Track and maintain hardware and software inventory
- Lead any IT-related endeavor of the company
- Graduate of B.S. IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a business course but with relevant IT exposure
- At least five (5) years of experience in IT
- Experience with or knowledge of programming languages (e.g. abap, java, html, etc.) and operating systems (Linux, MS Exchange, Active Directory, and other window-based systems), current equipment, and cloud technologies, enterprise back-up and recovery procedures, and system performance monitoring
- Expertise with implementing, configuring, and supporting solutions (experience not required but a plus knowing SAP, Salesforce, Workday, datawarehouse, BI/analytics, data management)
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Rockwell Business Center, Tower 3, Ortigas Ave., Pasig City
- Property Management and Real Estate
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About First Philippine Industrial Park
First Philippine Industrial Park, Inc. (FPIP) is the owner, developer, and manager of the leading industrial property in the Philippines. Established in 1997, FPIP is a 457-hectare property strategically located in the CALABARZON (Cavite-Laguna-Batangas-Rizal-Quezon) industrial region south of Manila. FPIP was established as a response to the call of the Philippine government to help in the task of nation-building through the development and management of world-class facilities designed to host global companies.
FPIP is a joint venture between one of the Philippines' largest conglomerates, First Philippine Holdings Corporation (FPH) and Sumitomo Corporation of Japan.
FPH is a major publicly listed company with core businesses in power and energy and strategic initiatives in media, semiconductors, solar energy, telecommunications, property, infrastructure, and manufacturing.
Sumitomo Corporation is a global leader in the trade and distribution of steel, chemicals, mining, construction, and financial and logistics services. Sumitomo's team of more than 6,3299 employees in almost 66 countries can handle all aspects of virtually any project, including planning, sourcing financing, logistics, insurance, and marketing anywhere in the world. The Company now calls itself an Integrated Business Enterprise, a term more adequately capturing its diverse scope and status. The Company has experience in industrial park management, development, and marketing in 12 locations across Asia.
FPH and Sumitomo Corporation combine competencies, experiences, and culture. They define a corporate synergy that ensures the realization of a truly world-class First Philippine Industrial Park.
FPIP is an Integrated Management System (IMS) certified company that adheres to international quality, environment, and health and safety standards. It is certified by Certification International (CI) and continually adheres to the highest quality standards of customer service.