- Pasig, Philippines5th Floor, Barangay Santa Anastacia , Batangas, Pan - Philippine Hwy, Santo Tomas, 4234 Batangas, Philippines, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Provides analytical support to the company’s projection models
- Assesses, monitors, plans and manages the efficient utilization of cash and financial services in a manner consistent with the objectives of the Company
- Prepares presentations and financial reporting for internal and external use
- Provides analytical support around key strategic issues facing the company
- Monitors and manages the company’s bank relationships and liquidity management
- Manages foreign currency exposure and foreign currency payments
- Forecasts medium and long- term funding and hedging requirements (if applicable)
- Manages daily cash
- Manages debt facilities
- Manages interest rate risk and develops risk mitigation strategies
- Manages foreign exchange risk and develops foreign exchange risk mitigation strategies
Financial Planning, Analysis & Reporting
- Develops metrics and analyses allowing for a disciplined approach to the company’s financial planning and forecasting processes
- Assesses key forecast assumptions including capital deployment, tax rates, interest expense, and foreign exchange rates
- Develops financial models and analyses to support key management decisions
- Prepares and delivers presentations to management that communicate business trends, forecasts, variances to expected performance and returns on investment
- Assesses risks & opportunities to earnings and cash flow forecasts
- Graduate of Finance, Accounting, Business Management or other related course
- Preferably a CPA
- An MBA would be an advantage
- With at least three (3) years of related work experience
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Extensive experience in preparing cash forecasts and cash flow analyses
- Experience in building complex financial models to evaluate various financial plans
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good negotiation skills
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Rockwell Business Center Tower 3, Ortigas Ave., Pasig City
- Property Management and Real Estate
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About First Philippine Industrial Park
First Philippine Industrial Park, Inc. (FPIP) is the owner, developer, and manager of the leading industrial property in the Philippines. Established in 1997, FPIP is a 457-hectare property strategically located in the CALABARZON (Cavite-Laguna-Batangas-Rizal-Quezon) industrial region south of Manila. FPIP was established as a response to the call of the Philippine government to help in the task of nation-building through the development and management of world-class facilities designed to host global companies.
FPIP is a joint venture between one of the Philippines' largest conglomerates, First Philippine Holdings Corporation (FPH) and Sumitomo Corporation of Japan.
FPH is a major publicly listed company with core businesses in power and energy and strategic initiatives in media, semiconductors, solar energy, telecommunications, property, infrastructure, and manufacturing.
Sumitomo Corporation is a global leader in the trade and distribution of steel, chemicals, mining, construction, and financial and logistics services. Sumitomo's team of more than 6,3299 employees in almost 66 countries can handle all aspects of virtually any project, including planning, sourcing financing, logistics, insurance, and marketing anywhere in the world. The Company now calls itself an Integrated Business Enterprise, a term more adequately capturing its diverse scope and status. The Company has experience in industrial park management, development, and marketing in 12 locations across Asia.
FPH and Sumitomo Corporation combine competencies, experiences, and culture. They define a corporate synergy that ensures the realization of a truly world-class First Philippine Industrial Park.
FPIP is an Integrated Management System (IMS) certified company that adheres to international quality, environment, and health and safety standards. It is certified by Certification International (CI) and continually adheres to the highest quality standards of customer service.